Saturday, March 12, 2011

"I think I'll give it a try"

So, I must first say this...I am not a writer. Although I would love to pour out continous creativeness (is that a word?), humor and deep insight as some bloggers can do, I am here to attempt to find a hobby that will encourage me to slow down and enjoy the small things in life that I often miss. By starting this blog I hope to be able to reflect on the happenings of my insane and busy life.
I really struggled over coming up with a blog title. Although it may be random...all the google help sites suggested...simple, short, catchy,....
So there it is. "Life is..."
My blog will be about one thing...life. My life. Isn't that what most blogs are about anyway? So what is the scholarly meaning behind the title?
Life is....hectic, fulfilling, stressful, joyful, tragic, love, exciting, disappointing...and the list goes on and on. Life is what we make it. Right? We've all heard that so many times.  And whether it's a good day or a bad day...it's life...my life. It can change in a moment. I have come to realize that I neglect so many things in life. I want to make the most of it with the the people who matter most. And I don't wanna miss a thing!

I can assure you I will probably not post everyday. I'll be lucky to post once a week. So here goes...   :)

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you inherited some of your Mom's talent for writing-who knew?? And it's crazy-look at your "about me" and then go look at my "about me" on my blog. Great minds... LOL I love you, am proud of you, and look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete